Discover 11 TOP TASTES in Paris! Chocolate, croissants, macarons, wine, French onion soup, French bread, French coffee, steak tartare, galettes, pastis and more! Local expert Jess takes me on a day-long gastronomic journey in Le Marais, one of the city’s most charming neighbourhoods. Beware – this is EPIC! And it also includes stops from our Devour Tours food tour in Paris! Venga, let’s go! 🥝
**NEW HERE?** I normally make videos set in Spain. But to celebrate my company Devour Tour’s launching a tour in Paris, I decided to make a video all about enjoying Parisian food like a local. Santé!
▶ Book Devour Tour’s Ultimate Paris Food Tour: https://link.spainrevealed.com/ultimate-paris-tour
▶ Subscribe for my Spain videos! https://link.spainrevealed.com/subscribe-now
▶ Download my FREE GUIDE to my favourite tapas bars in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville & San Sebastian https://link.spainrevealed.com/free-tapas
1. EXPLORE SPAIN LIKE A LOCAL! 🇪🇸
▶ Prepare for your trip to Spain with these awesome resources: https://link.spainrevealed.com/resources
▶ Book my wife Yoly’s famous flamenco tour in Madrid: https://link.spainrevealed.com/flamencotours
▶ Book Paris accommodation with my favourite booking platform. Very fast & easy: https://link.spainrevealed.com/parishotels
▶ See exclusive content on my Instagram! http://bit.ly/2NDzXko
2. ABOUT THIS VIDEO 😃
Paris is one of the most magical cities in the world! But man, it can be tough figuring out where to eat and drink like a local. It’s a city that is so popular with tourists – and that means there is an overwhelming choice of places and a fair few tourist traps to avoid!
So to celebrate our fantastic Ultimate Paris Food Tour I teamed up with our local Devour Paris expert Jess Timmins to take you to 11 places where to you can try some of the must-try tastes in this incredible city.
We focused our food tour in Le Marais district, which is a gorgeous historic part of Paris with lots of family-run business and beautiful winding streets, some of which are as they were centuries ago.
In this video we hit 11 establishments, lots of them family-run businesses. And many of them actual places we visit on our food tour.
So where did we go to eat the best food in Le Marais… and what did we try?
1. Caractère de Cochon – Paris’ best jambon-buerre sandwhich
2. Jean-Paul Hévin – Paris’ best macarons and chocolate
3. Tout Autour du Pain – mind-blowing croissant and pain au chocolate
4. Grand Cafe Tortoni – gorgeous coffee shop!
5. Poilâne – famous bakery and French bread how it used to be made
6. Chez Alain Miam Miam – an incredible galette au beurre salé
7. Au Petit Fer a Cheval – pastis for a little aperitif
8. A La Villa de Rodez – a selection of delicious French cheeses and cured meats (saucission)
9. Les Philosophes – lovely bistro for excellent steak tartare and French onion soup
10. L’as du Fellafel – Paris’ best falafel, in the Jewish Quarter
11. L’Etiquette – a fabulous little wine shop (where you can also drink wine by the glass)
#frenchfood #parisfood #JamesBlick
3. WHO IS JAMES BLICK? 🥝
Hola! I’m James Blick. I believe that Spain deserves to be explored deeply and richly. That means going beyond the tourist cliches and beyond the tourist traps! So my mission is to help you have a true, deep and delicious experience in Spain! If that sounds like something you’re into, then I’d love you to subscribe and join this community of Spain lovers!
Business enquiries: email@example.com
*Some of the links may be affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission from the sale that helps support my ability to make these videos. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. If you do use the link, gracias y salud!