If it’s your first time to travel to Singapore, here are 7 things you need to know as a visitor. This video was shot using the following cameras and gears:
Canon 60D – https://amzn.to/2pVXheI
Apple iPhone 6S – https://amzn.to/2uAG0fX
Joby Gorillapod – https://amzn.to/2pSNZjU
My travel essentials for this trip:
Walking Shoes by Rockport: https://amzn.to/2pWsoWV
Luggage by Victorinox: https://amzn.to/2IlndY1
Laptop Sling Bag by Pacsafe: https://amzn.to/2EaQylo
For more smart travel features, follow LexGo on social media:
Who is LexGo?
I’m Lex Bonife. I’m a writer and I come from the immensely beautiful country called the Philippines. I try to see the world as much as I possibly can. I think a great life is one that is filled with countless journeys.
Some Facts About LexGo as a Traveler:
* When I’m traveling, I love waking up early in the morning to take great shots of an uncrowded city
* I prefer to be on my sandals all the time so I so I don’t have to carry socks with me in my luggage
* I always bring power extension cords whenever I travel.
* I always have problems sticking to my budget when I’m traveling.
* The worst thing that happened to me while traveling so far was when I was held by the immigration officers in Paris. I made a mistake in my visa application and I actually overstayed in France. But all is well, they did let me go. And they were very nice to me. They even offered me cookies.