Explore Malaysia with TravadLife’s video guide, Places to Visit, Food to Eat, Where to Eat and Things to Do.
Discover the 5 Best Places to Eat in Singapore by visiting this Singapore Travel & Food Guide Video.
I’ve taken One Day Trip travel from Malaysia to Singapore and here in this video is the places I must eat in Singapore:
1) Jian Bo Chwee Kueh – located at Tiong Bahru Market, Singapore.
2) Common Man Coffee Roaster Cafe – located at 22 Martin Road, Singapore.
3) High Society Cafe – located at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
4) Astons Specialities – located at Bugis+, Singapore.
5) Ah Chew Desserts – located at Bugis, 181 Thomson Road, Singapore.
As Singapore is a neighborhood to Malaysia, therefore, more of Singapore Food Trip will be coming up. So Stay Tuned.
Give Thumbs up & Subscribe to my Channel ➢ https://goo.gl/aw6d1L
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
➢ Facebook (iZoey Ang) : https://goo.gl/aFaJns
➢ Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/1/105975444892314742706
➢ Tumblr : http://izoeyang.tumblr.com/
Special thanks to iSteven for the participation in my videos.
➢ iSteven Channel
➢ Escape Ft. Hikaru Station (Ento Remix) by Kaivaan
Tweets by iKaivaan
• Hikaru Station
Tweets by hikarustation
Wish you have a great day!